Today, I’m going to discuss the No.1 bestseller Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask.
Does this product live up to its claims? Let’s find out. ⭐
ⓘ In today’s post, I’ll share my 2¢ on Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask!
Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask
Give your skin a huge boost of hydration and bounciness with Glow Recipe’s Watermelon Glow!
This fun and fruity sleeping mask features Hyaluronic Acid to increase your skin’s moisture retention, amino acid rich Watermelon Extract to deeply hydrate and fight wrinkles & fine lines, and the AHAs Glycolic Acid and Lactic Acid to promote brighter, smoother, and more radiant skin. 🤗
The full ingredient list is relatively simple (24 in total) and includes additional plant extracts such as Seaweed Extract, Pumpkin Extract, Pomegranate Extract, and Banana Extract. However, the formula does contain Alcohol (near the very end) and a small amount of Fragrance (Glow Recipe states that they use the minimum level of fragrance at less than 0.5% of the total formulation).
There are two ways to use Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask:
- As an overnight sleeping mask (use at least 2 scoops and don’t wash off)
- As a traditional peel mask (apply a thick layer and wash off after 10 minutes)
In terms of customer reviews, the feedback has been overwhelming positive:
- “What can I say? This sleep mask is fun and effective. My skin looks dewy and youthful every morning. It isn’t messy and smells great. So happy I finally discovered it.”
- “Talk about hydration! I put this mask on 4 times a week and wake up with plump hydrated skin! I have very sensitive skin so it’s hard finding products that don’t cause irritation or lead to breakouts. This mask doesn’t feel heavy or overbearing which makes it easy to sleep in.”
- “I love this because when I wake up in the morning with this my skin looks so even and dewy! Smells great too which is a bonus!”
- “This sleeping mask worked so well with my skin type and concerns. I loved the smell as well as how my skin looked and felt the next morning. Woke up with a smooth and hydrated complexion that lasted all day long!”
On the other hand, common complaints from some users included the lack of significant results and potential breakouts:
- “I’ve used this mask a few times a week for the last month and haven’t really seen any results, nothing bad but not great.”
- “I really wanted to love this mask. I spent months wanting it and then finally bought on Cyber Monday with the discount. I haven’t seen much of a difference after use and I’ve woken up with little white balls in my hair from it.”
- “I love the smell and the texture. It totally hydrated my skin which is great since I have dry skin. However, it made me have a breakout everytime I tried, and I know it was specifically this because I would only break out the day after using this product while the others I used daily and was fine. So sad for me, but apparently I have really sensitive skin.”
My Verdict: The Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask is a fun and fruity way to treat your skin to a relaxing night of deep hydration with Hyaluronic Acid and Watermelon Extract, while Glycolic Acid and Lactic Acid renews and refreshes for brighter, smoother, and more radiant skin!