Today, I’m going to discuss the new GLAMGLOW Good In Bed Passionfruit Softening Night Cream.
Does this product live up to its claims? Let’s find out. ⭐
ⓘ In today’s post, I’ll share my 2¢ on GLAMGLOW Good In Bed Passionfruit Night Cream!
GLAMGLOW Good In Bed Passionfruit Night Cream
GLAMGLOW is a brand known for its bright and colorful collection of mud masks (like SUPERMUD). Now, it’s added a stylish new night cream, the cleverly named “Good In Bed”, to its line-up.
This product is a deeply nourishing cream that’s best suited for those with dry to combination skin as it helps restore hydration and exfoliate dead skin cells for softer, smoother-to-the-touch skin.
GLAMGLOW says it uses “a blend of AHA, BHA, and PHA… [to] put dull, dehydrated skin to bed!“
However, upon further investigation, I only found AHAs and one BHA (no PHAs) on the ingredient list:
- Glycolic Acid (AHA)
- Citric Acid (AHA)
- Tartaric Acid (AHA)
- Lactic Acid (AHA)
- Salicylic Acid (BHA)
While the concentrations were not disclosed, we can deduce based on their order of appearance that the main ingredient is Glycolic Acid (3rd), followed by smaller amounts of Citric Acid (13th), Tartaric Acid (14th), Lactic Acid (15th), and Salicylic Acid (16th).
In addition, the GLAMGLOW Good In Bed helps nourish dehydrated skin and repair damaged skin with a rich blend of plant oils and humectants, including:
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Oil
- Passiflora Edulis (Passionfruit) Seed Oil
- Squalane (Plant Oil)
- Glycerin (Humectant)
- Hyaluronic Acid (Humectant)
On the other hand, the abundance of plant oils makes this cream feel very heavy and it may be too “greasy” for those with oily skin (some reviewers also said it caused breakouts).
Finally, this cream is infused with a sweet scent of passionfruit flower, which is pleasant and relaxing according to some reviewers (note that fragrance contributes no skin benefits, it’s really just there to mask any chemical odors and for general marketing purposes). 🌺
In terms of customer reviews, the overall feedback was very positive, albeit with a few complaints about greasiness due to the heavy texture. I’d also point out that a large number of reviews came from users who received free samples from INFLUENSTER (which can potentially inflate the ratings, as you’re likely less critical of a free product compared to one that you paid for).
Some representative reviews (both positive and negative) are as follows:
- “I love this product! It is probably one of the best smelling face creams I’ve ever used and has really beautiful packaging. The cream is thick and simple to apply, and absorbed easily in to my skin. After I applied it only once, I already felt its effects and my skin was much softer the next morning. Additionally, I received this product complimentary but it did not effect my impression of it. The only reason I gave it four stars instead of five is because it can be a little greasy. After going to sleep, a bit of the face cream rubbed onto my pillow case and on my hair, leaving it greasy.”
- “I absolutely LOVE this night cream!! When you first open good in bed it’s a bright yellow color and has a subtle passionfruit scent to it. It is a very thick rich cream texture. A tiny bit goes a very long way! When you first put it on, it is a little bit tacky on the skin but as it absorbs into the skin it loses the tackiness. When you wake your skin is so soft, smooth, and supple! My skin feels and looks so hydrated!! I could see a different just after one use! This has become a must have for my nightly routine! I received this product complimentary for testing purposes.”
- “I like this product in the sense that when I wake up the next morning my skin is very soft. That being said it kind of feels like you’re applying lip balm to your entire face. The cream smells like a chapstick and I don’t like how sticky my face feels after it’s applied. Although my skin is soft in the morning, I won’t purchase this product after I run out.”
My Verdict: The GLAMGLOW Good In Bed is a deeply nourishing night cream with AHAs & BHAs for gentle exfoliation and plant oils, including Passionfruit Oil, for intense hydration. Apply to a clean face and wake up in the morning with baby soft, glowing skin! 🤩